Over the past 10 years, I have had the pleasure and great opportunity to work throughout Southeast Asia with some of the most wonderful people in the world – the underground church. During my time working in Southeast Asia, I have learned many lessons along the way – lessons that I, and we at Hidden Bridge Media, wanted to share with you.
This four-part series dives into lessons we learned along the way:
- What is worship?
- What is comfort?
- What is persecution?
- What is Church?
Each video is from 7 to 12 minutes in length and provides an insight into some of the answers we found along the way (background music optional). We also compiled a “study guide” for those who would like to take a look at the verses and study more on the subjects.
More than anything, we hope and pray that this series will be of great value to you and your church family. We are extremely grateful to the underground church for your love, support, and fearlessness in the face of constant trials. We love you.
- Lessons from the Underground Church Intro
- What Is Comfort? (Background Music/No Music)
- What is Persecution? (Background Music/No Music)
- What is Worship? (Background Music/No Music)
- What is Church? (Background Music/No Music)
- Study Guide
- Underground Church Social Media Profile Picture